2733 Lance Lake Road
Wolverine, MI 49799
*Due to Covid-19, we have measures put in place for your safety. We are able to welcome certain campers and ask that all who are able to join us abide by social distancing measures. Please call us to inquire if we are able to accommodate you!
Can't visit us now but want to help support? Take a look at our Elkwood shop!
Do not MapQuest or use your GPS as it takes you to the wrong location! Follow the directions we have listed below.
Call us if you have any issues and we'll be happy to help direct you.
During our busy summer season, we are only accepting reservations, inquiries, and cancellations by phone.
Thank you for your understanding!
DIRECTIONS TO ELKWOOD CAMPGROUND:
- From I-75, take Exit 301 (Wolverine)
- Head East on Afton/Webb Road for one mile
- At stop sign, turn Right onto Molineaux Road* and head south
for 4 1/2 miles (follow our campground signs).
- The campground is on the right, 3/4 mile after the payment ends.
* Molineaux Road converts into Lance Lake Road as it bends around the southern tip of Lance Lake. It will take a sharp right to the east along the south end of Wildwood Lake.