DO NOT USE MAPQUEST OR YOUR GPS AS IT TAKES YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION! FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW OR USE GOOGLE MAPS. PLEASE CALL US IF YOU NEED HELP ON YOUR WAY.
CONTACT US FOR RESERVATIONS:
We prefer reservations, inquiries, and cancellations to be made by phone. Thank you for your understanding!
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HAVE WIFI AT THE CAMPGROUND
2733 Lance Lake Road
Wolverine, MI 49799
DIRECTIONS TO ELKWOOD CAMPGROUND:
- From I-75, take Exit 301 (Wolverine)
- Turn Right (from I-75N) or Left (from I-75S) and head East on Afton/Webb Road for one mile.
- At stop sign, turn Right onto Molineaux Road* and head south
for 4 1/2 miles (follow our campground signs).
- The campground is on the right, 1/2 mile after the pavement ends.
* Molineaux Road converts into Lance Lake Road as it bends around the southern tip of Lance Lake. It will take a sharp right to the east along the south end of Wildwood Lake.
*A CC# is required for all reservations. A non-refundable one night deposit (TWO night deposit during holidays)
will be applied towards your stay. A two night minimum stay is required for weekends and holidays.
*Any lot left with trash or a mess in the fire ring will be charged an additional $15 for clean up.
*ALL RENTALS: A $100 security deposit is required upon arrival.
This will be refunded after your stay unless damage has been done, items are missing, or excess clean-up is needed.
If you cancel less than 72 hours ahead of your reservation or are a no-show, you will be charged for the FULL stay of your reservation.
Incomplete stays will not be refunded.